Asbestos is more than an environmental problem. Asbestos hazards affect your employees, your business environment, your construction and development projects and your daily operations. Your asbestos management strategies must meet the current regulatory standards, the specific challenges of your projects and your budgetary limitations. Our Asbestos Consulting Services include;
- Survey – Physical Assessment – Risk Assessment
- Forensic and Analytical Testing (PLM, PCM & TEM analyses)
- Asbestos Management and Strategies
- Abatement Engineering Design & Regulatory Agency Interactions
- Construction and Mitigation Management
- On-Site Abatement Monitoring
- Operation and Maintenance Programs
- AHERA Training
- Environmental Communication Strategies
Our asbestos seurvys are conducted with an eye toward compliance, practicality, cost and sound abatement design.
Our O&M Plan is tailored to your business operations.
Our abatement project designs are prepared to ensure substantial completion and cost-effective abatement methods.
Our construction management is based on ensuring occupant safety and minimum interruption.
Creative and effective solutions to your asbestos hazard management needs.
Environmental Solutions has been providing asbestos, construction related consulting and material testing services in accordance with OSHA and EPA regulations since the establishment of AHERA in 1988.